Monday, November 12, 2012

tears drop finally


tears drop finally
on this lonely afternoon
endure for such a long time

i thought i can go through this week
with courage
i thought i able to endure
yet
when another bad thing happens
tears will fall automatically
maybe is an excuse for me
i already hope to cry in the earlier day, maybe?

why all the problem must come together?
especially when no one beside me
especially when i so fragile?
who should i find on the first moment?
NO ONE
i only can cry for help via mobile
to the one i most trusted
and far from me in this very moment
my boy_Raymond
thanks you so much to help me
may the problem didn't solved in the end
but still appreciate

a bad mood today, indeed
i never ever feel so lonely
guess what
i din't even talk to anyone today
until now
except cry for help to my boy
when these day will long lasting?
#sigh
i don't hope to leave from home again
i really miss my HOME so much
:'(

#lesson of the day
at the place that far from hometown
we need to go through the obstacles by ourselves
no one will help
and don't hope that who will give you a help
parents won't always beside you to solve your problem
in opposite
you are the person who suppose to protect your family

2 comments: